Outside Groove Message Boards  - The Worst Thing To Happen To Racing...EVER! :-)
December 22, 2014, 11:21:59 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
TDI Repairs - Keeping Your Fleet On The Road
News: Welcome to OutsideGroove.com's infamous message board. Feel free to discuss the positive AND the negative of all racing in the region. We believe in 1st amendment rights here!

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Woodruff Powder Coating Reserved
Reserved
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  
Author Topic: This is why he is my Hero! Kyle Busch RULES!!! FU RON!  (Read 1379 times)
Thomas Curley
I have no life!!

View Profile
« on: November 04, 2011, 11:38:05 PM »

http://sports.yahoo.com/nascar/blog/from_the_marbles/post/Kyle-Busch-crashes-Ron-Hornaday-in-Texas-truck-r?urn=nascar-wp5120

Busch did the right thing... only thing I would have done different and gone back and drove the 33 hard again into the wall.

GOD was here!
Outside Groove Message Boards - The Worst Thing To Happen To Racing...EVER! :-)
« on: November 04, 2011, 11:38:05 PM »

cale11

View Profile Email
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2011, 06:15:07 AM »

You call yourself a race fan and yet you condon crap like this. You're not a fan,you're just a lonely man with to much time on his hands. Now I know you reply will to attack me so i forgive you in advance.
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2011, 06:15:07 AM »

Racepix
King Of Links
I have no life!!
Awards:
Most Likely To Apologize For Something

Sir Links-A-Lot!

View Profile Email
« Reply #2 on: November 05, 2011, 06:46:29 AM »

Brian just posts stuff like this to get attention. The fact that it's negative attention just gives him the jollies even more. If you want the TCF character to really stop don't argue with him just ignore him.   

racepix1@hotmail.com
www.LeifTillotsonPhotography.com                    
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Leif-Tillotson-Photography/156618424395667

"Maybe if enough people crap on you just maybe you will think twice before posting your sometimes idiotic views."  - Pell1105001, August 4, 2009
Thomas Curley
I have no life!!

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 05, 2011, 06:51:12 AM »

Brian just posts stuff like this to get attention. The fact that it's negative attention just gives him the jollies even more. If you want the TCF character to really stop don't argue with him just ignore him.   

Leif... your the only one I know who gets their jollies off on these things... You seriously need to grow up.

I like Kyle Busch... you have a problem with it... go to VLF where no one post anything interesting...

GOD was here!
Thomas Curley
I have no life!!

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 05, 2011, 06:56:00 AM »

You call yourself a race fan and yet you condon crap like this. You're not a fan,you're just a lonely man with to much time on his hands. Now I know you reply will to attack me so i forgive you in advance.

I am a RACE FAN... AND I SEE NO ISSUE WITH ME being A FAN OF KYLE BUSCH.  HE IS ONLY THE GREATEST NASCAR DRIVER IN THE LAST 20 years PLUS!  HE HAS 100 NASCAR WINS... NAME ANOTHER DRIVER WHO DID IT IN SUCH A SHORT PERIOD OF TIME!

LEIF IS JEALOUS!  HE WISHES HE WAS MORE LIKE KYLE AND MYSELF... BUT HE IS A PUSSY FOOTING LIBERAL with no balls... and just cant take negative feedback.  GO CRAWL IN A HOLE LEIF AND DIE!

GOD was here!
crowbar
Cave Dwellers
I have no life!!
Awards:
Most Likely to Stir Up The Pot

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 05, 2011, 07:01:30 AM »

And folks shit like that is why Kyle Busch still after all his wins still has not won a championship in Sprint Cup Series. 

There is a reason why guys like, Jeff Gordon, Jimmie Johnson, Tony Stewart and others have the wins and the championships to go with it.
Tenbomber

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 05, 2011, 07:25:29 AM »

I like Kyle Busch because he supports the local and regional racing. He actually likes racing in the premiere short track races like the Oxford 250 and the Snowball Derby and running with PASS.

Sure, he's a bit rough around the edges and he has no fear. But I think that's an admirable trait in a race car driver. It may be checkers or wreckers for him and indeed that's never the recipe for winning championships, but it's also the reason that many fans go to the race track to begin with! To watch racers take chances. And in that reguard, he is good for racing.

As far as Brian is concerned. I think Brian would do just fine on these boards if he toned his act down a might?

Brian, why not try sticking with one handle? And try not to offend others all the time?

Only you and your patron saint (AndyB), (and perhaps a couple of others), deliberately try to intimidate others in order to get attention.

If you were to stick to racing topics and stop the hero worship, I think you would get along much better. JMO
woodruffmotorsports

« Reply #7 on: November 05, 2011, 07:40:46 AM »

just on speed center kyle busch car is getting differant seat installed in his race cars, he may be parked for weekend he went over the edge this time watched it on tv a few minutes ago he was ouy of control guess he will be watching from top of the hauler news confrence for later today!!
crowbar
Cave Dwellers
I have no life!!
Awards:

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 05, 2011, 08:19:53 AM »

From Jayski

Kyle Busch is parked for the rmainder of the weekend. Hamlin will run the nationwide race, Mcdowell will drive the 18 in the Sprint Cup Series on Sunday.
bodefan

View Profile Email
« Reply #9 on: November 05, 2011, 08:29:33 AM »

he Got what was deserved they should make him sit out the rest of the year. Maybe the Coach will bench him permanehly now and get a more respectable driver for his organization
Tenbomber

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 05, 2011, 09:08:47 AM »

he Got what was deserved they should make him sit out the rest of the year. Maybe the Coach will bench him permanehly now and get a more respectable driver for his organization

IMO...this is just an example of another promoter keeping his "Bad Boy" in line...

And just helps with the overall ratings and the attendance. True?

Also shows the promoter's power (and their willingness) to determine who their champ is?

SSracer16
Paid My Dues

View Profile Email
« Reply #11 on: November 05, 2011, 09:22:35 AM »

im a kyle bush fan and even i admit he went overboard. if youre going to turn ron do it to the infield when youre going slower not to the outside wall thats a good way to hurt people. but this is exactly what nascar wanted with their "boys have at it" thing. so why park someone for doing exactly what you wanted them to do in the first place?
Thomas Curley
I have no life!!

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 05, 2011, 10:59:14 AM »

THAT IS BULLSHIT!

NASCAR WANTS THIS SHIT>>> THEN WHEN IT HAPPENS THEY RUN AND HIDE>

NASCAR IS A JOKE... THEY ARE WORSE THEN WWE

The only reason they did it... cause after the dude in the INDY CAR got killed they could not encourage this kind of shit anymore... and they tried to make a lame ass statement.

if I was Kyle Busch I would tell NASCAR to F' OFF!

GOD was here!
stockcarfan

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 05, 2011, 12:52:22 PM »

Nascar is going to be wrong no matter what they do in this case.  Give them credit, they made the tough choice. 

They said "boys have at it", not "boys act like an internet feak  who works at Shaws"

You gotta draw the line somewhere.
crowbar
Cave Dwellers
I have no life!!
Awards:

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 05, 2011, 03:04:51 PM »

They said "boys have at it", not "boys act like an internet feak  who works at Shaws"

Another great quote to nominate for post of the year!

Reserved
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  

Jump to: