Outside Groove Message Boards  - The Worst Thing To Happen To Racing...EVER! :-)
November 23, 2017, 08:50:43 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: OutsideGroove.com is FOR SALE!! Inquire at outsidegroove@gmail.com if you would like to make an offer or see the numbers. Serious inquiries only. It is time for someone else to steer the ship . Will take certain vehicles in partial or full trade.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Thunder Road 2013 Season  (Read 56207 times)
TCF4EVER!!!!
I have no life!!

View Profile
« on: December 10, 2013, 07:04:26 PM »

In one word:  Jeers!

GOD was here!
Short Track Fan
I have no life!!

View Profile Email
« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2013, 05:09:27 PM »

2014 will be worst as Curley simply doesn't give a shit, he's just trying to milk Thunder Road for it's last dollar without spending a dime, and then will walk away laughing with a pocket full of cash when the property is sold off to developers (will make even more money when he promotes the last ever race there - sound familiar?).

Let's pay our respect to the dead!

"In my 37 years in the racing industry your not the first jealous or envious fan I have had the pleasure of hearing from.

That's right your nothing more than a simple fan. They used to just yell through the fence at us in victory lane. Now there is the internet so everyone is much more accessible." ~ Jeff Carter, G. Stone Motorsports Team Representative

I'm Andy Boright, and that's the honest truth!!
Outside Groove Message Boards - The Worst Thing To Happen To Racing...EVER! :-)
« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2013, 05:09:27 PM »

TCF4EVER!!!!
I have no life!!

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2014, 09:18:34 AM »

2014 will be worst as Curley simply doesn't give a shit, he's just trying to milk Thunder Road for it's last dollar without spending a dime, and then will walk away laughing with a pocket full of cash when the property is sold off to developers (will make even more money when he promotes the last ever race there - sound familiar?).

Tom Never has, and never would do anything like that.

Catamount was on Ken Squier fault! Dammit all!

GOD was here!
Short Track Fan
I have no life!!

View Profile Email
« Reply #3 on: January 21, 2014, 06:29:06 PM »

Tom Never has, and never would do anything like that.

Catamount was on Ken Squier fault! Dammit all!

Bullshit!!!!!!

It was Curley's idea to take the LMS weekly cars away from Catamount, it was Curley's idea to go to Friday nights, and it was Curley's brilliant track management that almost lost Catamount to a tax auction.

They have done it once, and they will do it again - Curley will walk away with a ton of $$$$, and the racers and fans that have supported the track for so long will be left with nothing.

I hope Curley suffers a slow and painful death, just like the one he is putting Thunder Road through.

Let's pay our respect to the dead!

"In my 37 years in the racing industry your not the first jealous or envious fan I have had the pleasure of hearing from.

That's right your nothing more than a simple fan. They used to just yell through the fence at us in victory lane. Now there is the internet so everyone is much more accessible." ~ Jeff Carter, G. Stone Motorsports Team Representative

I'm Andy Boright, and that's the honest truth!!
Mike.

View Profile Email
« Reply #4 on: January 26, 2014, 07:23:39 AM »

I agree with short track fan

Mike L.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC