Outside Groove Message Boards  - The Worst Thing To Happen To Racing...EVER! :-)
October 18, 2017, 07:33:27 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: OutsideGroove.com is FOR SALE!! Inquire at outsidegroove@gmail.com if you would like to make an offer or see the numbers. Serious inquiries only. It is time for someone else to steer the ship . Will take certain vehicles in partial or full trade.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: converting renegade to dirt  (Read 1178 times)
racinmrc

renegade5

View Profile Email
« on: April 06, 2017, 08:48:24 AM »

Looking for a baseline setup for renegade/street stock for dirt as opposed to what we ran on asphalt. Will I need to change much around as far as spring sizes, or should it work with an asphalt set up? I have a major learning curve to learn, any help would be appreciated, thanks
Outside Groove
King of all things OG!!
Administrator
I have no life!!

Space for rent

theoutsidegroove
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2017, 08:07:21 AM »

Looking for a baseline setup for renegade/street stock for dirt as opposed to what we ran on asphalt. Will I need to change much around as far as spring sizes, or should it work with an asphalt set up? I have a major learning curve to learn, any help would be appreciated, thanks

I am betting that a dirt setup is much different, not sure if you will find much help here as I don't think many dirt trackers hang out here.  Maybe Dirt Track Digest forum might have someone to help. The metric chassis is raced all over the place though so maybe you could find a setup from another racer.  I would Google  dirt street stock setups or something like that.

Punctuation and capitalization is the difference between: Helping your Uncle, Jack, off a horse. And: helping your uncle jack off a horse

'A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have.' Thomas Jefferson
"The only traction control I need is in my right foot," Patrick Laperle
"Race Car driving is like sex. Most men think they are good at it."-- Jay Leno
Outside Groove Message Boards - The Worst Thing To Happen To Racing...EVER! :-)
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2017, 08:07:21 AM »

racinmrc

renegade5

View Profile Email
« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2017, 06:28:24 PM »

Thanks Gene
StreetStock9

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 02, 2017, 02:09:21 PM »

try 4m.net, all dirt racing and tons of info. Most things are backwards on dirt cars, like moving led up high to promote the car rolling over to create side bite.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC