Outside Groove Message Boards  - The Worst Thing To Happen To Racing...EVER! :-)
February 19, 2018, 05:08:36 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: OutsideGroove.com is FOR SALE!! Inquire at outsidegroove@gmail.com if you would like to make an offer or see the numbers. Serious inquiries only. It is time for someone else to steer the ship . Will take certain vehicles in partial or full trade.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Devil's Bowl  (Read 737 times)
racefann

View Profile
« on: January 18, 2018, 11:09:23 AM »

Just recently heard that one of New York's best young drivers will be driving a Sportman Mod this summer at Devil's Bowl. With the support from his parents and other racers as well as buying Nick Heywood's old car, hopefully this 17 year old will have a great rookie season. Good luck Tanner Forbes! thumbsup

thejet61

the man. the myth, the legend mike bruno!!

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2018, 03:52:06 PM »

tanner who? devils bowl??   

"what is in your book of credentials????ive read mine...Im not Andy Boright, but I am right!!!
Outside Groove Message Boards - The Worst Thing To Happen To Racing...EVER! :-)
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2018, 03:52:06 PM »

racefann

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2018, 01:39:55 PM »

I know it's hard to believe, but for some people racing at your buddy's track is the lesser of two evil's. icon_biggrin It should be a good learning experience, and knowing Tanner Who's father, I'm sure he won't be satisfied just racing at DB for long.

https://www.facebook.com/Forbes-Racing-497339443663917/

thejet61

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #3 on: January 25, 2018, 07:37:58 PM »

I know it's hard to believe, but for some people racing at your buddy's track is the lesser of two evil's. icon_biggrin It should be a good learning experience, and knowing Tanner Who's father, I'm sure he won't be satisfied just racing at DB for long.

lets hope they only use the toiletbowl as a quick training grounds, as the talent level there compared to malta or the valley, fonda airborne, Utica, mohawk or weedsport is very weak. I'm glad that years ago ole cj Richards( brunoskis protégé) threw me out and showed me rt. 22a does lead to bigger and better racetracks, had I stayed at the toilet bowl for the last 30 rs of my career I would have been just another vt hillbilly, one track wonder, racing on my own dime. I would have never been able to be a 2 time, multiple feature winner and track champ at fonda speedway( the track of champions). track champ and winner at mowhawk speedway.and I aquired an 8yr corporate sponsorship because I traveled the roc dirt series and raced all over ny state. and as of recent I thank the head minion brunoski for once again showing me that the roads out of vt. do lead to some great tracks in pa, that have some great sprintcar racing( car counts and fans) and once again another great sponsor for my team. so hopefully the forbes race team takes their racing on the road and visits the many tracks that will respect them. my self and a few others in the area are wondering how the shithead is gonna come up with the $10g to pay the big race in sept,. seeing he cant pay any of his bills he owes or his vt. income tax.................

"what is in your book of credentials????ive read mine...Im not Andy Boright, but I am right!!!
DOC

Mopars Kick Ass

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 01, 2018, 01:08:09 PM »

LOL... Got quite the attitude there Jet. One thing to be in a war with the "track owner/promoter" But to speak the way you do of your fellow drivers??? You think pretty highly of yourself. The word in the dictionary is "Vain"

lets hope they only use the toiletbowl as a quick training grounds, as the talent level there compared to malta or the valley, fonda airborne, Utica, mohawk or weedsport is very weak. I'm glad that years ago ole cj Richards( brunoskis protégé) threw me out and showed me rt. 22a does lead to bigger and better racetracks, had I stayed at the toilet bowl for the last 30 rs of my career I would have been just another vt hillbilly, one track wonder, racing on my own dime. I would have never been able to be a 2 time, multiple feature winner and track champ at fonda speedway( the track of champions). track champ and winner at mowhawk speedway.and I aquired an 8yr corporate sponsorship because I traveled the roc dirt series and raced all over ny state. and as of recent I thank the head minion brunoski for once again showing me that the roads out of vt. do lead to some great tracks in pa, that have some great sprintcar racing( car counts and fans) and once again another great sponsor for my team. so hopefully the forbes race team takes their racing on the road and visits the many tracks that will respect them. my self and a few others in the area are wondering how the shithead is gonna come up with the $10g to pay the big race in sept,. seeing he cant pay any of his bills he owes or his vt. income tax.................

I love it when a plan comes together!
racefann

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 04, 2018, 07:45:51 AM »

I thought that is was good to live in the hills & mountains and that flatlanders are bad? icon_biggrin Anyway, it doesn't sound like being a VT hillbilly is tha worst thing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=82cmmVHiFnI

thejet61

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #6 on: February 09, 2018, 06:43:29 PM »

LOL... Got quite the attitude there Jet. One thing to be in a war with the "track owner/promoter" But to speak the way you do of your fellow drivers??? You think pretty highly of yourself. The word in the dictionary is "Vain"

just stating the facts!     follow us on facebook   scarboroughmotorsports for 32 scheduled races in central Pa.     

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC